Sunday, December 14, 2008

FEEDING DUCKS AT THE PARK!

THIS WAS REALLY FUN!

I had a Kim Byrd moment when our camera died and I cant show you all the fun we had. At least we got this video.

Ben Gill Park has a beautiful fountain and cute little bridge that goes over the big pond. We had a great time and will have to go back with a charged camera!

I can't believe we lived here all this time and didn't know about this!

What friendly ducks they have! Vince thought they were the most intriguing creatures. He just laughed and laughed.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Yep...it happens to the best of us! But it usually happens to me every time! he he

I love this and enjoying watching videos. I will REALLY need the videos when I leave so I can hear his sweet voice. I missed you both this morning.