Thursday, February 18, 2010

sneek peek........cradle bedding!!!!

I actually had picked up a sage green-cream toile set before I knew she was a girl and found a lady that was willing to trade for this one!!!!! It is hand made and the only one!!! My little princess will lay her sweet little head in a one of a kind, handmade bedding set!

It had extra fabric and I actually MADE the pillow!!!Yes, you read right, I made it all by myself! Thank you Marilyn for the sewing machine, I am running it hard!!!






5 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my goodness....I am so so proud of you! I love it...it is so sweet and feminine!it

Kim West said...

Oh, I can't wait to come down and see it in person. It looks a lot like the one we looked at on Ebay. Good job on the pillow, by the way! Wish I could say I'm running my sewing machine, but I use it as a desk. The whole sewing thing just never caught on for me. Can't wait to see ya'll. Hugs & Kisses to all,

Morris' said...

Oh My that is adorable, can't wait to see it with her in it.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Are you EVER going to blog again? You are leaving me out of this whole pregnancy little Missy and I demand to be a part of it! (giggle)

I love you and miss you.

Kim West said...

We would love to have some updates on the big move and the pregnancy! See you soon...