Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Ferber method................

Does this look like a 3 year old??!!!
I made this bow!
Ma Maw made this hat! Don't you just love that little tongue!! She does this all the time!


Well, it's been a tough week that's for sure. Allison is more clingy than ever and Vince wants to be held by whoever is holding her. She has been crabby since last Monday when she got shots. We are leaving her to cry (I cry too) for naps because the Dr. said it would be easier the earlier we start and not picking her up at night. She had her first baby sitter Sunday night in Caddo during the revival! Mrs. Lee insisted so I left her and when I went to get her she was asleep(8:00)!! She slept all the way home and I just knew she's wake up when I took her out of the car seat but she (9:00) but she slept until 2!! I only picked her up because she was wet and still had her day clothes on! She went back to sleep and slept until about 5:45.
Last night however was more up and down. it only took her 30 minutes of screaming just now to get to sleep but she's been down for about 45 min. Vince hates letting her cry to sleep, he tells me "I'm bad!!" This makes it even harder for me. Anyway, I gotta get some stuff done.

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

hee hee...Lottie takes up for Emma in the same way! What a good big brother:) But you are not mean...you are an amazing Mom and I am so proud of you!

Kim West said...

It's tough love, Momma. They will forgive you, trust me. Love you!