Sunday, August 7, 2011

random pictures and stormy skies





















We have had such an abundance of rain I feel so blessed but sad that Texas and Oklahoma are in such a devastating drought! We have been lazily busy lately with Dusty having turned 17 May 25th, Allison turned 1 June 1st, Mark turned the big 40 July 3rd, I am dreading my 34th August 12th but Vince is turning 4 August 28th!!!! We are just about birthday'd out!!!


Allison went to her 12 month check up and she weighs just 15.5 pounds. We are going back in October for another weight check and possibly, more than likely, blood work. Her pediatrician wants to check her thyroid among other things before he officially labels her on paper as FAILURE TO THRIVE! What???? I am devastated! She really is tiny, about the weight of a 6 month old. She still wears some 3-6 month clothes! Vince put a cabbage patch kid astronaut suite on her!!! Yes, he wanted to see what it would look like! I wish I had a picture but the camera was doing the "thing" again...........we may revisit this just for giggles! Well, I gotta get back to stuff and promise I will try not to neglect my blogging duties!

No comments: