Sunday, March 18, 2012

Trip to the zoo

 Looking at meerkats.   Well, you aren't, we didn't get them in the picture.  More focused on the two cutest little monkeys.
 Allison screamed her sweet little head off when we walked away from them.

 I'm sorry, but I find this giant snake just a little creepy.
 Do you see the "look" she's giving this poor little boy?
 sitting on the croc.
 Yeaaaah!  Giraffes, I just love them,
 I think he was trying to make his neck long too. I have no idea why he's doing that.... Notice the big one and the little one? Mark and Vince and their giraffe equivalents!  LOL..........lol,...........  sigh. 
 Allison thought it was weird!
 Vince seemed pretty interested in the elephants, he didn't want to walk away from them.  They really were close!
 Looking at elephants..........she seemed a little afraid.

making a big mess eating nutella.
She was asleep before we made it to the highway!  No she's not drinking coke.  It's water.  Well ok, it's diet sprite.  Don't judge me, her daddy did it!  Well, no he isn't to blame. but you can if want to LOL.   Ok, can we move on??



So that wraps up our zoo trip.  I hope you enjoyed my pathetic attempt to let you peek into our lives.  It may seem like a short post but I have been working on it for about half an hour!

No comments: