Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My grown up young man.

Dusty is 14 and at camp with the church youth group this week. We really miss him. We got a call from his Youth director's wife Charline and at first I was wondering what has he done now???!!!!
She was very excited and told me that Dusty was like another kid! She said that he was very polite and participating in activities and was behaving like a true christian! I was amazed to this as Dusty is after all a teenager and thinks he is too cool for EVERYTHING!
I knew this young man she was speaking of was in him somewhere and I have been praying for the day God let's it out! I thank you Chris and Charline for giving yourselves to the Lord to lead the youth of our church.

Also, thank you Dusty, for allowing yourself to soak up the Word and spread it out. I am so proud of you. My young Man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're proud of ya Dusty! I wish I was there with the group this time! Keep showing God's love, and keep being a Great exapample for FTBC and a Great Christian example!

In Christ,
The West's