Sunday, October 26, 2008





Happy anniversary to me!!
Well not officially 'till Tuesday But...........
The very best husband got me a very beautiful new bed AND a new 400 threadcount sheet set! We went to see fireproof, yes a real movie at a real theater ALONE!! Then we went to our traditional spot for anniversaries, Louigies in Rockwall. It was good.
As you can see, Vince took over the bed quickly!
Also, a big shout out to my sister Tammy: She gave me the bedding set. Love you sis.

Thank you baby, I love you Happy 8th anniversary (12y)

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Vicky...that bed is just beautiful!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Was the movie good?

Kim West said...

It's so Chic - just your style! It's pretty and I like the bedding a lot!

P.S. Promise our dogs were play fighting and NOT sniffing! We wouldn't post a "sniffing" pic, since everyone has seen dogs sniff. Love you guys - can't wait to see you Friday!

Nora Glenys said...

What a great bed. What a great husband. Happy Anniversary!!!