Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sock Monkey costume

check it out on www.myfoxdfw.com search costume contest, click pictures to see Vince!
they just put Monkey not sock monkey




We have been searching for the perfect costume for Vince and I saw the SOCK MONKEY!!! This is the cutest thing in the world! We sent one of the pictures to Fox 4 they are having a contest and have winners every day on the morning show, watch for Vince!! It is a little too small but we are hoping it will still fit for one night!
He keeps taking the hat off but we are hoping it will work! If not, I will be back to post our new costume pic's.

I know you just gotta love this!!!!!

2 comments:

Kim West said...

No other baby in the world could be this cute in a Sock Monkey costume! It's a keeper... We can't wait to see you & get some hugs!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I DO love this! I think I saw this at Target! He is precious in anything!