Thursday, September 17, 2009

M + V = 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, we are expecting another addition to our family! I am 4 weeks PREGNANT and she\he will be due in very early June! We are so happy and thank you for all your well wishes and prayers. We still need them, it's not over yet! We are going to meet our new sweet tiny on October 20th. I will have a sonogram and get that picture up as soon as I get home.

I know most of you already know and if I left anyone out that's getting it for the first time here, SORRY! I called a few folks and could not wait to share here!!!

4 comments:

Kim West said...

I am so glad that I get to be the very first one to post on this... A great big CONGRATS on the big news! We love you dearly, and may God bless you and your family through this pregnancy and allow you to enjoy every moment together. Big changes are comin' your way, so take care of each other. We love you!
I can't wait to give all of you a great big hug in person.

Nora Glenys said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Vicky,

I hope it's girl. Your getting to be way out numbered. Your in our prayers.

We love you,
Pam

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am so excited for you! I have been praying for so long about this and God did it in His most perfect timing! I loveyou!

Morris' said...

Well, yes we voted for twin girls because the boys are out ruling the home. CONGRATS! ! ! We are excited for ya'll. We loe ya'll!