Sunday, September 20, 2009

I love someone...........

I love someone that I have never laid eyes on.
Someone that I can not touch or feel or hold.
Someone that is a mirror image of the love
between my husband and I.
Someone that I have to trust in God to sustain.
Someone I will love forever under any and all that may arise.
Someone I pray I will meet soon.
Someone that is truely a miracle and blessing from God.

I love you.

You know, I believe pregnancy is a very emotional learning experiance no matter how many times you have done it. This is kind of like our love for Christ, we cant see him but we know he is there and over time as we grow with him just like our child grows in us, we come to feel him and eventually we will get to see him too!!!

What a blessing it is.

3 comments:

Kim West said...

I love you all, and you've been given such a tremendous blessing by being entrusted by God to care for another one of His children. Take time to love the one's He has given to you in your life because as you know, he or she may not be here tomorrow. Isn't God an awesome God? I love you Lord with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my mind. Thank you for my wonderful friends, the Chapman's, whom you've given me the pleasure to know and grow up with. It is truly an honor to say that you are a blessing to us.

Morris' said...

The example of His love is truly through the giving of life to a precious young child. We have started praying for the health, pregancy and the salvation this child will grow up knowing about. Thank you for being strong Christian parents to two lovely boys already. We love ya'll

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am still so excited....it is as if I am expecting! (but thank goodness I'm not!)

You remain in my prayers.