Tuesday, October 6, 2009

4:30 AM!! this baby must be going to be a hoot! Vince only had me up after 5 or so. I am sooo glad to have my computer back!!
My sweet Husband was going to get it well. today, but made a special trip to surprise me with it last night!!!!

We joined Cornerstone Fellowship in Caddo Mills Sunday! A kid we have taken under wing got saved and baptised Sunday too!! Vince loves it there is a guitar stand that he runs right to and just starts singing!! He thinks it's a microphone stand! (MUST GET VIDEO OF THIS!!) and Dusty already has a smoochie girfriend we are on our toes about (SHE'S JUST CUTE AS A BUTTON again must get a pic for you!) Thanks for watching out for them Chris and Charline!! GOD IS GOOD!

1 comment:

Morris' said...

I love ya'll so much and we are so glad Dusty is back in our youth group. I could not keep tears back on Sunday when Dusty walked with Jesse down front. You know angels were singing. Vince is so cute in his stage show we will get pictures of that. We are so glad you are part of our new church family.