Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkin Fluff! YUMMMMMMY


I have a craving for PUMPKIN ANYTHING!!!! I can't get enough pumpkin!


I saw this on another blogger's site and had to post! I will be making this today! STOP RAINING SO I CAN GO TO THE STORE!!!!!

Ingredients:
1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Directions:
In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
SERVE WITH GRAHAM CRACKER STICKS.

2 comments:

Morris' said...

That looks good, while you are making yours you can make mine. You are much a good friend to do that.

Kim West said...

Wow, that DOES look YUMMY! Now, the real question is, Does "Pea Pod" like it? I'd love to make some of this, so guess I'll have to go to the store as well. It's soooo cold outside, though! Love you.