Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Horses, water paint and youth




This is Jesse, he is the kid that just got saved and baptised!


Some of the youth group. That's Chris behind Dusty. He is the leader.

Emily is Dusty's girlfriend. She is the one in the white sweater next to Dusty.

my little cowboy


He lost his paint brush and was not happy with a Q-tip!

insisting that the Q- tip is not as good


figured he'd rather go on and play

sweetie pie
I have sure missed blogging! Glad to have my computer back!!

3 comments:

Kim West said...

I'm so happy you got your computer back! The pics are cute, can't wait for more posts...

Morris' said...

Kove the picture of Dusty with a Pepsi can. Emily is the ham as always. That was a big horse for Vince to be on. Was that in ya'll's neighbor?

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow...I am way behind! Look at him doing crafts...growing up so big! And (sigh) I can't believe Dusty is old enough to have a girlfriend...he is definately growing up too fast!