Thursday, October 8, 2009

To all our readers:

I know alot of you that look at our blog don't leave comments (shame on some of you...(you know who you are)get off facebook! hehehe)

We love to see them when you do! If you do not know how, it's easy!

1: Under each post, it says "comments" click on that.

2: Type your comments in the box and be sure to sign your name so we know who you are.

3: Under " choose an identity" click the circle next to "anonymous".

4: click "publish your comment!

It's that easy! We would love to read what you have to say and it feels like we are really keeping in touch!

If I don't know you and you enjoy our blog, Please feel free to drop us a line too! If you have a blog we'd love to see yours! Ask questions..... I'm not shy!!

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon. Things are going to get pretty interesting around here!

2 comments:

Morris' said...

Thanks for the direstions! I get so confused. LOL I'm not going to get off FB.

Kim West said...

I AGREE! I don't do FaceBook, and I miss comments on my blog as well. Where has everyone gone? By the way, please note that I, your best friend, still leave comments on your blog.
LOL!