Monday, October 17, 2011

They have blessed our lives, more than they will ever know!

This is a picture of two of the most Godly people I know.  Greg and Kim Byrd.  Greg was our Pastor in Texas and they were called to become missionaries and are now in Mexico.  This beautiful family is a very big part of our lives and we miss them greatly.  Greg and Kim have prayed with us, cried with us and are great inspiration of what God can do in a life!  I know I can always call on them whenever I need them.  I can't put into words how much I miss them.  I know these two people have been on their knees for us!
I love you guys!!

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

As I was scrolling this took me by surprise:) Now I am a weepy mess! I love you my sweet friend and we are always here for your family!!!