Saturday, October 22, 2011

Let's go fly a kite.............

I took these pictures a few weekends ago
My card reader had suffered a horrible fate mysteriously disappeared and I had no way to copy the pictures of the culprits children.
I have since bought 4, yes 4 card readers so that when the next one disappears is eaten, I will have spare ones.  You know, you'd think I'd learned after already replacing 2 already!!
Anyway, The kids had a blast at the park. Allison loved the slide.


 Vince however decided that climbing the rails was more fun.
 Allison liked the little hut and stayed inside it most of the time.
 The wood chips were fun too.
 Oh, and I can't not blog about the giant bow that adorns the tip top of my daughters bald head!  I made it!!!  It matches a little outfit that I picked up and added hideously cute ruffles of the same fabric!!  I will post on that later. I am actually thinking of a post dedicated to Allison's room and her fall- winter clothing.  Back to the bow.....I know you have been asking yourself how I got that bow to stay on! Well, She actually has a group of long scrappy little bit of hair on the top that is just long enough to hold a bow. 
 Anyway, Mark and Vince flew a kite!  Allison thought it was AMAZING!!


 Please disregard that pukie hat Mark is wearing. 

Ta- Ta for now!

No comments: