Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011 and at the park again!

Well, Halloween has again come and gone.  I can't believe it's already November.  Fall here is so very differant than Texas.  It is colder....alot colder.  We have been in the low 60's from about 11:00am - 2:00pm then we get cold...it starts to drop and we end up in the 30's and 40's.  We've seen frost the past 3 mornings.  Ok, I know my Texas readers don't want to hear any more about the weather so here's our pictures from the park Sunday and Halloween (trunk or treat at Vince's school)

 She caught on quick!
 Stealing from Vince's bucket.
 He is so cautious!  He didn't want to go up to the people.
 Do these pants make my butt look big????   OMG!  Well hey, I had on a long sleeve T- shirt and night pants under my jeans which I SWEAR are 2 sizes too big!  REALLY!!!!  Hey, I do stuff like that, I have on flip flops and it's 55 degrees!!!!!   These Tennessee folks didn't think it was cold!
 Allison had to stop and pet EVERY dog there, and almost everyone had one.  Allison liked the candy packages, Mark gave her a tootsie roll and she fisted it for about an hour.  We stayed here for about 45 minutes, went home and met up with Matthew (Vince's cute little neighbor friend)  and his dad and Mark drove us all around the neighborhood.  Once the sun was gone it got really cold so we headed home. 
 This park was AWESOME!!!!  We went Sunday afternoon.
 Silly Daddy.
 They had a sand pit and buckets!!!
 Ok, I have no idea what the deal is with like 12 huge tires cut in half. but all the kids sure liked them.
 She kept leaning forward and freaking us out.  She thought it was funny.


 Daddy is my prince. 
 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLAHOMA, WHERE THE WINDS COME SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAINS.  

 Vince really liked pushing her.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh what fun! We missed trunk or treat:( They are really so sweet together:)