Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Story About Ping.......

 I got these great shots of Allison this morning! I was in the kitchen putting breakfast dishes in the dishwasher....... and I noticed she slipped off down the hall.  I followed her momentarily after I saw Vince head that way. She went into his room (because that's where all the books are) (he hordes them all) Vince yells, "It's ok mommy, shes reading on my bed."  I grab the camera just knowing she would quit and jump down before I could take a picture, but she was still sitting there.
 "Ping" was originally given to Dusty by Mamaw when he was little.  Vince LOVES this book and has it memorized. 
 There she was, turning pages  in anticipation of what was next and pointing.   She USUALLY has no access to these books but Vince decided last night he would rearrange his bookshelf right after he pulled all them off.
I guess it's time to get Allison her very own bookshelf for her books now! I love to see them read!

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I love it that my girls love books so much too! Ping is a favorite around our house:)

Emma could look at books for hours but has no interest in reading..ha ha We are working on that:)

She is too precious Vicky, I wish you were here so I could hug your neck. We ran into John and Shauna the other day and they looked really good. I am hoping we have time to go love on your parents before we leave. It seems our days our full and (ahem) not very relaxing. Love you!!