Saturday, November 29, 2008

East Texas Freshwater Fishery in Athens! What a great day!

UH, NO COMMENT BILL GOT SPLASHED BY THE CATFISH

My 3 guys share a moment.


Vince cried for this little Bass and Daddy said "grab it by the lip" so he did as he was sniffing from crying then loved on his little fish, oh. excuse me his little BASS!



Alligators

Raccoon, beaver


Dusty trying not to look at me he is also wet from the catfish.




Vince says "How could life get any better than this?"


Look Daddy, look


WHAT IS THAT???? There must have been a hundred fish!



Hello Mr. Turtle


Vince had a GREAT DAY!!!



4 GUYS LOOKIN' AT FISH!

What a beautiful day! I tell you Vince had the time of his life! I have video of him laughing but it was taking forever to upload so I cancelled it. Oh well.

2 comments:

Kim West said...

Vicky, we'll have to send all of our guys there sometime so we can go shopping - just the girls! It looked like they had a blast. You should try to upload your video again...

Nora Glenys said...

What a great day. I love the pictures.