Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Photos!
















The photo's will be mailed out tomorrow!

I can't believe we waited this long! We did not have much of a selection due to Dusty acting like a little punk and Vince was melting down! I am disappointed in the way they came out but I guess I must be glad we have any at all. This was the best one as far as everyone not looking too weird/ Vince was making some hateful faces and Dusty kept covering his eyes with that nappy hair! I myself HATE pictures with a passion so you get what you get with me!

If this photo had captions they would read:

Mark- I cant hold this smile much longer

Vicky- I knew I shouldn't have worn a "V"neck

Dusty- I'm a sheep dog!

Vince- I hope I get to keep that teddy bear!

We will only be sending out the group pic. but I wanted to post them all!

I also noticed there sure is some extra space down front next to Vince!!!!!










2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my these are just beautiful! Vicky you are a beautiful princess! I love them all....

Kim West said...

Yo Chapman! Pics look good, doin' the fam thang and all!

Don't be so critical! yall all look good! Vince couldn't be any cuter though!

Love Yall-
J & K