Sunday, November 30, 2008

If you need to pee, do it before you watch this!


I tell you, I almost peed myself filming this!


We just keep watching it over and over!


I want to go back to Canton for the best shopping in the world! I love me some antiques . I saw so many shops along the highway on our way to Athens and almost stopped but I was following Mark and didn't want to get lost! On our way back I had to sink down in the seat mumbling as I sat in traffic watching all the shoppers from first Monday holding us up. The dine in excitement of an original red roof Pizza Hut "Chicken Jalapeno Stuffed Crust Pizza" was easing my pain until we got there, ordered and the waitress said they were OUT OF CHICKEN!! I felt my heart break! First no shopping or even looking now no Jalapeno Chicken Pizza!!!! I wanted to tell her "This is East Texas!,.... go get one from the farm and get to making it!!!! Oh well, I still enjoyed my Canadian bacon...........I guess.



Kim W., as soon as Spring gets here you MUST come down and go to Canton with me!! Jimmy and the kids can go with Mark and the kids to Athens!

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE Canton! I use to go with an old friend at least once a year when James and Elisabeth were very young. The food is the absolute best part of Canton!

Kim West said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the video - awesome. Maybe Vince DID feed the fish his pacifier... Hmmmmmm. I can't wait to see you all in the next few weeks. We love you guys!