Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hoping fo ra great weekend!

I know it's only Thursday but we have a lot to look forward to!

The West's are coming to visit!!

I get to go test drive and if it is approved by dear husband GET MY NEW CAR!!!
(I am prepared to cry, beg, whine, throw up, whatever!)

Vince gets to go to Grandma and Paw Paw's to visit. (we get to go to dealer ALONE!!!)

Dusty staying at a friends near Grandma's AGAIN, he had a little motorcycle accident last weekend, he's ok but really scratched and road burned on his arms, hand and leg. He tore up his jeans, shirt and bracelet. Kinda shook him up and hopefully taught him a valuable lesson!
I wanted to take pictures but he wouldn't let me and will probably be mad I mentioned it.

Thank goodness for the helmet! I am proud and relieved he was wearing it.


I am sooooo excited about the car! I will post more about that later.

Anyway, If I don't talk before then, HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND!

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I'm so glad you will be a mini van Mom!!!

Thank goodness he was wearing his helmet...Praise God!

I put a song on my blog for you.....love you!

Kim West said...

Can't wait to be there...hopefully you can take us for a RIDE!

Love Yall