Saturday, February 14, 2009

Me and Mommy sliding!

Me and Daddy sliding

I can do it myself!


I think I'm gunna be sick!


Let's make music together




I LOVE YOU!!

GIVE ME 5 CHUCKIE!


Look out big kid, watch how it's done!





CAN I CLIMB IT??? YES I CAN!!!!




Take that you........ thing!



OH MY GOD !!!


What's this Daddy?



I said PULL UP to the SECOND WINDOW


Wow Mommy!




WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




hey, this isn't a real horse





now that's better......... No, wait a minute!




I know how to meet Chuckie Cheeze chicks!

















2 comments:

Morris' said...

That looked like a fun day out with Vince. He has his daddy's long legs. Would love to see ya'll soon.

Kim West said...

You all looked like you were having so much fun - didn't see any pics of Dusty, though. Love you!