Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lunch and New Desk (STOLE SOME PIC'S FROM KIM!)

Alissa loves me!
Kim, Me & Vince!









BESTEST FRIENDS!



AFTER! my sister in TN sent me an email to show me the new lamp she got, HELLO!!!
I got the same one in TX! How funny.


Mark and Dusty putting the desk together


Let's get started

We had a wonderful time after church at lunch!

We went to CiCi's Pizza with our friends
Kim & Jimmy West, kids: Mason & Briley Jimmy's mom Debi
Greg & Kim Byrd, kids: James, Lottie & Emma
Pam & Del McCabe, kid: Nora
Chris & Charline Morris, kids: Kristen, Tylar, Alissa
and Me, Mark, Dusty & Vince

WOW!!!! WHAT a group!
Mark bought me a new desk and we really needed it too!

We put it together this afternoon.

3 comments:

Morris' said...

I thought I saw these before. I love your desk,lamp,chair. Mark and Dusty ya'll did a good job.

The Byrd's Nest said...

We had such a great time! I LOVE your new desk!!!

Kim West said...

Your welcome for the pictures, I guess! Your desk turned out very cute, and goes so well with your decor in the bedroom. Now I want one!

Love you guys,