Monday, March 23, 2009

Trip to Oklahoma

Playing Phase 10
Vince is helping Papa B. win

Jimmy doesn't look happy with the way it's going!


MMMMMMMMMMMMM



Jimmy, jump on it!!!

Mamma D. thinks something is very funny!


EASY THERE BUBBIE!

Pappa B. is wondering why Jimmy is doing that!

Daddy jumps good!

I can do it!!!

Briley is a great baby sitter!


She wrote this when she was putting him down for a nap and I guess she was a little sleepy too!

Dusty made a new friend!


looking at baby chick's
I WANT ONE!!!!!!

vince is so athletic!


Uncle Jimmy helping

Daddy catching

Vince and Briley

Dusty, Mason and Vince

2 comments:

Kim West said...

Thanks for coming up! We had a great time, and hope y'all did, too! I didn't know you were going to show all my "moves"! I have to be careful around cameras and bloggers I guess!

Love Yall,
Jimmy

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh what a wonderful weekend! I have always thought Briley was going to make a wonderful Mommy one day..what a precious picture of the two of them sleeping together.

I think Briley needs to move to Mexico with me.....