Sunday, July 19, 2009

My momma Dee.

I give this post in honor of a woman that has truly inspired me from childhood to adulthood.
Momma Dee! The mother of my best friend in the world, my only friend, Kim West.
Dee went to be with the Lord Saturday morning.

Baby, you better believe it Momma Dee's got her flip flops on now!
We must rejoice as she is doing right now! She's finally made it home.
I LOVE YOU MOMMA DEE AND I MISS YOU SO MUCH, THANKS FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU TOLD ME I WAS RIGHT AND ALL THE TIMES YOU TOLD ME I WAS WRONG. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GAVE ME WHEN I WAS A KID AND HOW MUCH YOU LOVED ME WHEN I HAD KIDS OF MY OWN AND LOVED THEM AS YOUR OWN. YOU ARE PART OF WHO I HAVE BECOME!
SAVE ME A SPOT IN THE SAND OK!

3 comments:

Morris' said...

This was a sweet HONOR to Momma Dee and to let Kim hear how special her Mom was to others. We are praying for ya'll.

Kim West said...

THANK YOU! It means a lot to me that she meant so much to you as well. After all, we practically grew up as sisters! She was a strong woman, wonderful role model and friend. I can't wait to see her again dancing in her flip flops. I love you dearly!
Kim <><

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a sweet post Vicky. Love you.