Tuesday, November 24, 2009

14 weeks!

I don't know what's wrong with that ticker but we are 14 weeks now! I am feeling much better and my skin is getting so clear! I'm thinking about posting some baby bump pic's but not right now.... You'll just have to wait.

We are getting ready for Thanksgiving here with the local family and decided to make lasagna instead of the traditional meal. I hope I get some good pic's of the peeps. We plan to put up the tree Friday and Vince is very excited. He asks for the tree at least twice a day. I will be sure to post on that too.

I really want to go "black Friday" but I guess I'll have to go alone. No one wants to get up and Mark will have to stay with Vince.
Going to get real busy around here soon, Thanksgiving, setting up tree, Dr. appt., Christmas, then THE SONOGRAM!!!

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am breaking my "only check on my blog friends once a week rule" but I miss you!

My girls are excited about decorating also on Friday.....have a great meal with your family! We love you bunches.

Morris' said...

We pray that you have had a blessed day and enjoyed the meal and just a relaxing day with family and friends. we are so glad that we worship with ya'll again. Ya'll have been a true blessing to our family, church and youth. We love ya'll. Have a great weekend.