Monday, November 9, 2009

Big boy bed update!

Well, needless to say, Saturday night, his first night, did not go so well! I could have been worse I know but he did wake up and get out of the bed about 500 times! (this was all at once) He eventually went to sleep and stayed in bed. Last night he slept ALL NIGHT!!! NOT A PEEP! He did wake up at 5:45 and we let him come on in the bed with us. I guess he needed to go hear about Jesus at church to help him sleep!

He is so funny, he has sooooo many books and he loves them all but he, for about a week now, has been bringing us his little bible and his "God I wonder" book over and over again! We are so very proud of him and He even tries to pray at dinner! (copying Daddy)

Anyway, I guess I'll wrap this up and enjoy the quiet!

2 comments:

Kim West said...

How cute is that! Just makes me wanna grab him up and give him lots and lots of kisses. Looks like you just might have a future church leader on your hands. That was precious!

Morris' said...

That is so sweet. So glad he did better for you. I will continue to pray that he does well in a big bad. I agree with Kim W. about him being a church leader.