Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTY!!

Well, the day is here, the day that caused me to really think...... 16 years ago today, I myself was 16 and facing the birth of my son, Dusty.

Dusty's life in this world has a purpose, we may not yet know what God has in store for him but can only pray that he will obey it. I do know Dusty had saved me from a life that I may not have wanted to live if he was not brought into it. If that in itself was the reason he is here then I praise God for it!
I am in mixed emotion right now, He is staying at Mothers for the summer and going to stay there for the school year again, he came to "visit" last weekend and we had a good time shopping and stuff. He got 2 pair of wranglers, a new belt and a wallet from Sheplers and we took him to Babes for dinner, he was a little down that his new wallet was empty so Mark caved and gave him some money too. I put it in a card and wrote that he spends more money than a girl~
He thought that was funny. Sunday we went to see my nephew Zach get baptised. We were late from checking in Vince in the nursery so WE MISSED IT!!!! But we went to Tammy's and had fun over there. on the way home, we stopped and got a cake and had leftover Babes and cake!

Anyway, Happy birthday Dusty-

2 comments:

Kim West said...

We love you Dusty, and we hope you had a really good birthday! Hope we get to see you this weekend. Til then, love you all!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I know this must be hard for you....for both of you. But God does have a plan.....being away from James and Elisabeth is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Know that I love you and Happy Birthday Dusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!