Friday, May 28, 2010

yes, still pregnant..........




Well, we are 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant! I

am about to pop this girl out myself! We would be going in tonight to induce but of course the Dr's don't want to ruin a 3 day weekend! So, unless she comes on her own, we are on the books for Tuesday night. I thought I'd include a few pictures for you to show how much Vince is dealing with Allisons toys! He hides them and thinks they are his. Also, I tried to coax her out by making her some pretty headbands to wear but that didn't work either. I am being flooded daily of ideas and suggestions on how to get her out and nothing is working! I guess she's going to be laid back like Daddy (this could actually be a good thing). Anyway, I just wanted to say all that!

Oh, Please pray for my nephew Randy, I am lifting him up with an unspoken heavy heart right now. Please do pray for him and that he feels it!

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE the headbands. The white one reminds me of Lottie's when she was a baby:) Hope Allison will wear them better than Lottie did...lol

We will be praying for Randy.