Thursday, May 13, 2010

To my husband who wonders why I ask him to do things....

Phone conversation:

Mark: Hello
Me: whatcha doin?
Mark: working
Me: wanna bring me Dunkin Donuts?
Mark: can't for another hour and half or so
Me: (thinking NOW, NOW NOW)
Mark: HELLO...........
Me: never mind, I'll go
Mark: get me a chocolate creme filled one
Me: (thinking who's the pregnant one here) OK.

.......... find Vince, chase Vince, put his shoes on, get him out the door, put him in car seat, get in myself, sit in traffic, get him out of car seat, go in, pick donuts, change mind, then order original selection, pay, get him out the door again, put him in seat, get in myself, sit in more traffic,

PHONE RINGS:

Mark: I can get the donuts!!
Me;Thanks baby, but I got this.


proceed to drive home, get home, get out, get Vince out notice he found M&M's in car seat compartment and proceeded to SMASH THEM between his grubby little fingers, very loudly I say, "VINCE ISAAC", he looks at me and says, "Vince Isaac hehehehehe", I laugh and clean him up......... carry donuts, keys, bag, ice coffee and try to open door. Vince, who is empty handed (of course) says, "come on momma". Rolling my eyes, we go in.

3 comments:

Kim West said...

You should have had Mark go ahead and stop and get the donuts (while you did the same), that way you would have some for a midnight snack! Vince, you are a silly boy! Can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks!!!

thechapmanfamily said...

Don't worry, I got enough! Hey, cheaper by the dozen!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wonder Woman!!!! And pregnant too!!!! I can't wait to see her :)