Monday, January 12, 2009



My dear sister Tammy and her husband Ray came to visit from TN. We had a great time catching up and looking at decorating books. We had a few good chats and a few moments that you can only share with your sister. She brought lots of goodies and I scored a new metal box, some way cute socks, bath bubbles and and iron basket! Vince got 2 cute jackets.

She introduced Mark to Malano (?spl) cookies (poor Mark) needless to say he won't get those anymore..$$$$.

Dusty got some 1 on 1 golf instructions by the legendary Raymond Greene I'm sure you never heard of him! (Tammy's husband for those of you that aren't keeping up)

Mark, Ray and Dusty went golfing, first they hit a few in the front yard and Vince loved chasing the balls.

Debi West made a visit too, we got out my sewing machine and she made Tammy a purse!

(machine hog) It got late quick and she had to go so we put up the machine.

We had other pic's but Tammy's memory card was too small for my card reader.

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I never had a sister....well a bio sister. That's why I love my girlfriends!!! What a great visit you two had....praying for you sweet girl!

Kim West said...

Glad you guys had a good visit, because we know how excited you get when Tammy & Ray come to town! Keep in touch...