Friday, January 9, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted


























I have been sick with the flu for about 2 weeks now.

Fortunately, I am the only one who got it. It was aweful nasty. All I could do was sleep and Mark just swooped in and took care of everything! Vince was so good.

I still have a little cough but an feeling much better.

I am so excited! My sister Tammy and her husband Ray are coming to visit from TN. We can't wait to lay on the bed and look at cottage living magazines. She is a nut. I have learned so much about bedding from her and under her reccomendation scored my new milk white Martha Stewart "Baroque" quilt set~!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAHHHHH. It is so pretty.

Mark is calling it his "Martha Stewart is making me BROKE" quilt set.


ANYWAY..... I love bedding and I also painted my bathroom white and added a new shower curtain and stuff, I love to decorate. I also found some lovely fabric that I just had to get and new white and black towels that I used the sewing machine that my Mother In Law Marilyn gave me for Christmas to sew a border on the towels! I was squeeling with pride when Mark came home and I was on the second one!








2 comments:

Morris' said...

Well I am sorry you have been sick but I'm glad that your boys didn't get it. I'm glad you are better. Your bathroom looks so good, I didn't know you sewed. Not me. Miss ya'll

The Byrd's Nest said...

I didn't even know you had the flu! What a great friend I am!!! I am so jealous you have a sewing machine,...maybe I will get one in Mexico...hopefully it won't be in Spanish! ha!

I LOVE everything you are doing to your home Vicky!