Saturday, January 31, 2009

Trip to Canton, TX

This is beautiful ivory white wash wood
intitled "Fruit of the Spirit", you can't see real good it was hard to get a pic it is so tall! The crosses are attached to painted ceiling tiles and are just adoreable. It is very heavy.
I love my ducks! They look like wood and are about 2 feet tall. Vince is intrigued by them.
We also got a cute bowl that says Paw Paw's ice cream for my dad. I should have put a pic but I'm waiting to take one of him with it.
Vince and I had a hot dog and Mark got a turkey leg (eeewww).
Mark also got a bag of roasted peanuts when he thought I wasn't looking. (as if I liked peanuts)
We shared a funnel cake and Vince really didn't care too much for it. (figures)

Vince was soooo good. He rode in his stroller then I attached the hip carrier and carried him for about an hour then Mark carried him for a bit. We didn't take any pictures but I wish we would have.

1 comment:

Kim West said...

We have GOT to go to Canton together! Maybe we can plan a trip this Spring... love your ducks by the way!

Kim <><