Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My little baby is growing up!

Well, I posted yesterday that Vince napped in his bed, well today I said time for a nap and he got his blankie and Mark said he ain't gunna do it again! I said watch, I put him in the crib and he fussed so I told him again he was a big boy and needed to sleep in his bed. He only cried for 6 minutes and went to sleep!

I love this progress but I also want my baby back!

He is getting a crash course on how to be the big boy! Can't be under mommy's skirt forever!
I feel so bad, I spoiled him and believe me, I would TRY not to do that again!!

Any one reading that has babies, DO NOT HOLD THEM ALL THE TIME!

You know what, I snuck in his room and watched him sleep. I love my baby boy so much.

3 comments:

Kim West said...

I know what you mean... I still sneak in to watch the kids sleep from time to time. They grow up so very fast, and we have no control over it. I sometimes wish I had my babies back, but I'm glad they're healthy, smart, and becoming who they're meant to be. We love ya'll!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Well...you know I fail miserably as a Mommy because I still sleep with mine;)

I am proud of baby Vince.....even the first time we come back stateside in three or four years I am sure Lottie and Emma Jane will STILL call him Baby Vince!

Morris' said...

I'm so proud but it is so hard. My baby turned 16 today and I remember her first good nap that I got something done without stepping on her. Enjoy every moment because it goes so fast.