Thursday, August 7, 2008

Catch me when I'm falling

Ok, I wasn't going to post on this issue but I feel that I need to. Most of you that know us are aware that my brother and his family were planing to adopt a baby boy. We have all been praying for God's will to be done in this due to uncertainty with the birth mother and birth father. Well, Gods will has been done and the mother and father will keep the baby.

I hurt for my brother because he is hurting over this but I also praise the Lord because this child will be with his birth parents! I have a deep love for all of you that have adopted and know a few people very dear to me who have Including my husband who adopted my oldest son. I am well aware of the thoughts that may spring to mind with my statement of happiness that the parents are taking their child, PLEASE do not be offended.

To you my big brother,

Just remember that you did help save this child.
God always answers prayer..........but sometimes He just says no.
I love you.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Even though they never were able to parent this child they took care of him because they took such good care of his mother while she lived with them. I hurt for them also. Sometimes during things like this we don't really see God's plan until much later.

That is why blind faith is so hard.