Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Birthday

Well, yesterday was my 31st. birthday!

I woke up to a cinnamon roll from my favorite donut shop and a note from my dear husband along with a drawing of me sleeping with Vince. It was very cute.

I was also surprised later when Mark came home early with flowers, a card and my coveted chocolate covered almonds!! YEAHHHHH.

We all went to eat Chinese and this year Vince is with us. Mark realised that we were at the same restaurant as last year when I was so pregnant and about to pop! Well, I was huge and did pop 16 days later.

We took a walk as the sun started to set, gave Vince a bath and I got to take a long candle lit bubble bath with my new candles. The rest is history.



ANYWAY, thank you all for your calls and happy wishes. A special thanks to Miss. Lottie and Miss. Emma Byrd for the most special birthday E-card. Love you.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Hey....look at your blog! Did you do this yourself???? Nice job!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a great day especially ending with the bubble bath!

Did I mention yesterday that we are ready for you to come home???