Friday, August 8, 2008

our visit from the police!!!

Well, it has been interesting this afternoon to say the least.


Here goes.... Vince has this habit of playing with the phone and just a minute ago he was.


I thought he hung up and we proceeded to read a book. Then we sat down to eat lunch and as I was feeding him the doorbell rang. I looked over at the window (the curtain was open) and saw a police car!!! I immediately FREAKED! I thought, Dusty isn't here (he's at grandma's) Oh no, It must be something wrong with Mark. I opened the door, food in hand and:


me: UH, is something wrong officer?

cop: Is everything ok here?

me: Yes, just feeding my son.

cop: is anyone else here?

me: (pondering why he's asking) just me and my baby.

cop: are you sure you're alright?

me: (thinking am I?) yes.

me: what's going on?

cop: someone from this address dialed 911 and let the line disconnect.

me: (WHAT???) VINCE ISAAC CHAPMAN!!!

cop: (looking inside) oh, I see, please try to not let that happen again.

me: (completely embarrassed) yes sir officer, it won't happen again.

cop: are you sure you're ok?

me: (again, am I??) yes sir.

cop: Have a nice day.

me: YOU TOO!! SO SORRY TO TROUBLE YOU.


VINCE: hahahahahaha!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all know you did it! Look at Vince's sweet innocent little face! The extreme's some people will go to... blaming the baby! Hey Vince, call me!

Aunt Kim

The Byrd's Nest said...

Little stinker!